1. A larger than life serving platter, perfect for gathering your people around the kitchen island for wine and charcuterie or taking a basic cheeseboard to the next level.
2. A perfectly curated set of Young Living essential oil blends: Thieves, Citrus Fresh, Deep Relief, and Joy. Perfect for introducing the beauty of blends to an oily friend who normally sticks to the basics, or sharing oils with a newby.
3. A eye-catching, conversation-starting coffee table book. This one from the Bible Project includes the entire collection of illustrations from their Read Scripture series alongside short written summaries of each book, bound in a stately gray cloth cover.
4. Sparkly roller bottles to take your DIY essential oils game up a notch. These from Whimsy and Wellness feature waterproof decals in both holiday and everyday designs.
6. Balls. Well, dryer balls to be specific. If you could only make one change in your house or a friend's, ditching the dryer sheets would be a good place to start. And this is the way to do it. There are lots out there that get the job done, but I like the heathery gray color of these. Put a few drops of Young Living's Purification on these and get even the stankiest stank out.
7. A cookbook that marries healthier and happier. Daniel Walker's Celebrations cookbook does just that. From birthday cakes to holiday treats and cocktails, this cookbook will convince you once and for all that sticking to your principles or navigating food sensitivities doesn't mean saying no to celebratory food. Glory.
8. Essential Oil Inspiration. I promise you'll want to apply the one-for-you/one-for-me approach to this beautiful essential oils recipe book.
9. Beautiful, functional hydration. The S'well bottle is a game changer. It keeps cold cold and hot hot for way longer than seems scientifically possible. It's comfortable to hold and drink from. And B E A U T I F U L. Lots of colors and patterns to choose from, but I'm particularly fond of this wood grain.